Are you worried about missing important EPoS alerts? Opus Retail Manager Beacon is an e-mail system which will alert specified users to a business event which requires attention using our Beacon alert.
Opus Retail Manager Beacon runs on the Opus Retail Manager database server and monitors the system for specified events. E.G. Negative Stock of a specific product, or negative margin sales etc. Once the event is detected, then Beacon will email pre-set users with notification details as an Beacon alert so that user action can be taken.
Some business events can contain user defined conditions e.g. % age quantity variance where the % age is set by the user.
Opus Retail Manager ships with the following standard beacon alerts:
- Sales Gross Margin Exceeds specified % age
- Sales Gross Margin Below specified % age
- Negative Sale Gross Margin
- Sales Line Value Exceeds specified Value
- Products with Negative Stock
- External goods received variance from Purchase Order
- Minimal Server Disk Space Alert
- Additional Beacon Alerts can be added to customer specification.