Opus Retail Solutions are proud to introduce the next generation Chip & Pin Solution with advanced features aimed at saving you time, effort and money. The new units are highly cost effective and can be rented from just £19.50 per month including hardware, software and processing fees.
- Highly cost effective
- Relief from the burden of PCI DSS compliance
- Ultra fast transaction times
- Pre-certified by all major UK & Irish banks
- Full PoS integration with Opus Retail Manager POSXresss
- Free access to advanced web based reporting tool and skilled technical support team
- One of the few highly stylish and advanced PIN Pads on the market to have achieved the APACS Common Criteria Standard
- Processes all major card types
- Uses PoS printer for EFT receipts
- Intuitive user interface reduces staff training requirements
Innovative, powerful and cost-effective – 3 words that define PAYware Ocius integrated Chip and Pin. PAYware Ocius is a unique pre-approved Chip and PIN solution that brings affordability and rich functionality to the point of sale for card payment acceptance. Designed with simplicity and powerful processing at the heart of the solution, it is the leading Chip and PIN solution on the market today.
As the PAYware Ocius software resides on the PoS, it has the unique advantage of utilising the PoS processor rather than a traditional Chip and PIN terminal to power through transactions in seconds. Add to this the ability to print receipts via the PoS printer and the user-friendly keypad to enter the customer’s PIN code and PAYware Ocius will streamline your PoS approach.
Powerhouse processing in the background using Commidea’s ICP hosted card payment processing system, a large technical support team and access to an advanced web based reporting tool to analyse transactions, completes the cycle to ensure this is not just a Chip and PIN device but a total payment processing solution.
PAYware Ocius delivers:
- Relief from the burden of PCI DSS complience – our service is delivered through a PCI DSS Level 1 certified infrastructure that is pre-certified with all major acquirers
- Ultra secure & reliable payament processing – keep your data safe & maintain PCI complienece. Data centres are hosted in within UK-based facilities that are among the most secure in Europe
- On hand support 7 days a week
- Accept all major payment types including contactless & NFC
- Easier Reporting & management – our online reporting tool provides real-time payment status which lets you make intelligent management decisions regarding your estate